– Student schedules are flexible to allow for travel with family or participation in high-commitment athletic or artistic endeavors.
– Robust curriculum, mastery-based approach.
– Unlocked from the traditional seven period per day schedule, students move at their own pace within parameters set by their learning coach.
– Flex studios are furnished with sofas, worktables, comfortable chairs to create a serene, living room feel.
– Full-time, 5 day a week program culminating in a Parkview diploma.
– Flourish as they take ownership and responsibility of their education – a skill many students do not achieve until college.
– Move at their own pace making learning both deeper and more enjoyable.
– Have greater control over their daily schedule.
– Learn to leverage the resources available for maximum learning and efficiency.
– Advanced Placement and dual enrollment courses facilitate highly motivated students earning college credits and their high school diploma concurrently.
– Academic coaches monitor student progress and intervene as necessary to keep student progress and achievement on track.
– Content area specialists with deep subject matter expertise are available as needed.
– Academic faculty/coaches can focus more fully on the individual needs of the student.
– Values prompt and meaningful teacher, parent, and student communication.
If you would like to explore a more flexible, personalized education experience for your child, please contact Abbey Herrington at 225-291-2500 x 104 or email@example.com to arrange for a private tour.