Please take a moment to watch this video by Dr. Mayes, our Superintendent, explaining Parkview Baptist tuition.
Parkview has a very limited amount of financial aid available. We encourage you to apply early.
How to Apply for Financial Aid at Parkview
Step 2 Create a FACTS account.
- Submit your Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income to FACTS.You can upload documents by logging into your online account or fax them to 866-315-9264. Draft or preview copy tax documents will not be accepted.
- Please allow at least two weeks for processing your application.
Step 3 Financial Aid Determination
Who decides how much financial aid I will receive? The educational institution granting aid is solely responsible for determining the final award. The analysis completed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment serves as a recommendation only.
Why do I have to provide this personal and confidential information? FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must verify your expenses and household income to assist your institution in making an informed decision about the amount of financial aid needed for each family.
How can I check the status of my application? Once you have completed the online application, you will be able to log on to the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website to check the status of your application.
ACE and ARETE
Within Reach Program
“Within Reach” program provides partial tuition assistance for new, mission appropriate students who hold a 3.0 GPA or higher. The program is meant to make PBS an affordable tuition option for families who want a quality Christian Education for their children. Watch the video below as Dr. Mayes lays out the vision for the “Within Reach” program.
In order to apply for Parkview and this tuition assistance opportunity, please complete the following steps:
- Schedule a Visit to our campus, if you have not already. You may sign up online here, or call our Admissions Office at 225.291.2500 x 104
- Complete our admissions application.
- Complete our financial aid application.
- Provide a pastor recommendation letter.
- Have your child complete the entrance exam and interview. Your child must be admitted to Parkview and we must receive your pastor recommendation before we can consider you for Within Reach.
*Fees apply for both the admissions and financial aid applications.