What We Believe
The mission of Parkview Baptist is to seek first the Kingdom of God while providing a Christ-centered, college preparatory education that guides students to grow and mature in wisdom, stature, and favor with God and man.
Parkview Baptist School seeks to provide the opportunity for each student to grow in understanding God and man and to develop his capabilities to the highest degree in order that he may become mature and complete and live life to its fullest in Christ. Parkview’s comprehensive college-preparatory program is designed to develop skills and attitudes within its students that will well equip them not only for college, but also for a successful life based on Christian principles. Students receive a balanced program providing them with strong spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development. Parkview Baptist School maintains a Christian faculty, staff, and administration dedicated to developing the individual potential of all students in keeping with the philosophy of the school.
Portrait of a PBS Graduate
- Committed to a Biblical worldview and Christian values
- Able to articulate a personal testimony and relationship with Jesus Christ
- Equipped to perform with distinction at the next academic level
- One who exemplifies high moral standards and personifies the school mission statement
- Committed to serving others and improving one’s community
- Recognizes and develops their unique gifts and talents and uses them to glorify God
Our Statement Of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His imminent, personal, bodily, visible return to establish His kingdom on earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the literal account of creation as taught in the Scriptures: that man was created by a special, immediate, and formative act of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice and rose again for our justification, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood and are saved by grace through faith wholly apart from human merit and works.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead: the saved to a life of eternal glory in Heaven and the unsaved to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that the primary goal of every Christian is to glorify the name of Jesus Christ in all that one does; therefore, we should separate ourselves from all practices and influences which hinder a spirit-filled life.
- We believe that it is the privilege and responsibility of every believer to do his utmost to present the Gospel of Christ to the whole world.
- We believe that the true, universal church includes all believers in Christ during this present age, and that the Church of which He is the Head is the body and bride of Christ.
Non-Discriminatory Admissions Policy
Parkview Baptist School admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.