Meet Mrs. Johnson
– Mrs. Laniakia Johnson
– High School Academic Counselor
Year you began your teaching career:
– B.S. in Elementary Education from LSU
– Masters in Administration and Supervision from Southern University
– Masters in Curriculum Instruction Ed Technology
Tell us about your family:
– Married for 19 years to Garrick Johnson, with 2 daughters 14 & 12; both who are new to PBS this year. We also have two year old German Shepherd, Blaze.
The Godly and academically focused mission and vision drew us to PBS. Additionally, being on campus as a family is also a plus.
Do you have an interesting fact?
– I love theater – Broadway!
– I love the beach and traveling to new places.
– My hidden talent is cooking and baking.
– I am also a very creative mind and enjoy crafting and photography.
Why is Christian education important?
– Christian education is important in solidifying the foundation of children’s lifelong journey in Christ. I desire my children to make godly decisions and to have the knowledge (Bible) to firm those decisions.