Meet Mrs. Rachel Huberty
– Mrs. Rachel Huberty
Grades and Subjects Teaching:
– Elementary Librarian
Year you began your teaching career:
– B.S. in Elementary Education and Biblical Studies from Emmaus Bible College in Dubuque, IA
– Masters of Education in Educational Leadership from Southeastern Louisiana University
Tell us about your family:
– I am married to my high school sweetheart, Wayne, for almost 12 years. We have two children, Wayne who is 7 and Norah who is 3.
“I wanted to be part of a school that committed to educating and impacting the whole child, both spiritually and academically. ”
Do you have an interesting fact?
– I was born and raised in the Midwest and transplanted to the south 10 years ago with my husband.
– I’m still a yankee at heart who loves brats, cheese curds and the Packers.
– I’ve got some mad baking skills.
Why is Christian education important?
– The world is constantly trying to tell kids that they can create their own truths. We need to not only equip these children to thrive in the world as citizens, but as Christians standing firm on the truths of God’s Word.