Meet Mrs. Hollea Holliday
– Mrs. Hollea Holliday
Grades and Subjects Teaching:
– High School College Advisor
Year you began your teaching career:
– B.S. in General Studies from Southeastern Louisiana University
– M.Ed. in Leadership from LSU- Shreveport
Tell us about your family:
– My husband is an Attorney and we have three children. Our oldest daughter is graduating from LSU Law in May. Our second daughter is a sophomore at Georgetown and our youngest, James, is in 2nd grade.
“I wanted to come to Parkview to do something different from the classroom, but still be in a school setting. I am passionate about making a difference in students’ lives.”
Do you have an interesting fact?
– My name is Hollea Day Holliday. I met my husband on a blind date because our mutual friend thought it would be funny if we ever got married for my name to be Holiday Holiday.
– I am a really good cook, but I don’t like to clean the kitchen.
Why is Christian education important?
– Christian education is important because it is how we are guiding and setting examples for our future adults!