Meet Mr. Danny Smith
– Mr. Danny Smith
Grades and Subjects Teaching:
– High School Bible II
Year you began your teaching career:
– Spring of 1982 at Leesville High School
– B.S. in Health and P.E. from McNeese State University
Tell us about your family:
– I have been married to my wonderful wife, Missy, for 30 years. We have two daughters and one beautiful granddaughter who just turned one.
“I could not pass up the opportunity to come back to Parkview. It’s a great school with a vision to serve Christ in so many ways. That is my biggest reason for being here, to make a difference.”
Do you have an interesting fact?
– This is my second time to be a member of the PBS family. I was here from 2001-2005 previously.
– I love to barbecue.
– I loved being a parent, but being a grandparent is even better.
Why is Christian education important?
– It allows us the opportunity to share education with a Christ centered focus. The opportunity to share freely the love of Christ through academics and other activities is something that can change lives for eternity.