Meet Mr. Landry
– Mr. Chad Landry
Grades and Subjects Teaching:
– Elementary P.E.
– Head Cross Country Coach
– Head Track and Field Coach
Year you began your teaching career:
– B.S. in Health and Physical Education from Nicholls State University
– Master of Education in Administration from Nicholls State University
Tell us about your family:
– My wife, Corrine, is the HR manager for the education department at LSU. My daughter, Aubrie, is 11 years old and started 6th grade last month.
“I wanted to be a part of a school where God and family are important.”
Do you have an interesting fact?
– I am an avid tennis player, and I’ve won numerous USTA adult team state championships.
Why is Christian education important?
– Christian education is important because God is the creator of all things, and we should learn all we can about God so we can live our lives for His glory.