Meet Ms. Ridley
– Ms. Jennifer Ridley
Grades and Subjects Teaching:
– 6th Grade English
Year you began your teaching career:
– B.A. in Human Development and Family Studies from Samford University
– Master of Arts in Teaching from Grand Canyon University
Tell us about your family:
– I’m the oldest of five, and have two nieces and three nephews that I absolutely adore.
When I returned from the mission field, I longed to be able to teach English in a place where I would also have the freedom to share Gods truth and love with kids. When I interviewed at Parkview, I knew immediately that this was where God was calling me.
Do you have an interesting fact?
– I have lived half of my life in different parts of Asia as a missionary.
Why is Christian education important?
– Christian education is important because it allows teachers to lay a foundation that helps shape their students worldview by referencing everything to biblical principles.