Parkview Baptist Cheerleading Tryouts
Parkview Baptist Cheerleading 2019-2020
We are the support system behind Parkview Baptist School! The primary purpose of this team is to promote sportsmanship within our school and among other schools. Each team member is to serve as a spirit leader and an ambassador of PBS. Team members are involved in helping to promote a positive image of Parkview Baptist School as well as be leaders in the community and surrounding areas.
JUNIOR HIGH (must be in 6th-8th grade for 2019-2020)
– March 20: Optional Motion Clinic at 3:30 p.m.
– March 21: Tryout Clinic from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
– March 23: Tryouts 3:30 p.m.
VARSITY (must be in 9th-12th grade for 2019-2020)
– March 20: Optional Stunt Clinic at 5:30 p.m.
– March 21: Tumbling Tryouts/Clinic from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
– March 22: Tryouts at 5:30 p.m.
Plain white/light colored top (No writing) with BLACK shorts, ALL hair in ponytail with ribbon, cheer/tennis shoes, natural makeup, and NO jewelry of any kind.
*The fee for tryouts and clinic is $55.00.
*Packets may be picked up in your Division Office.