RenWeb has recently rebranded to FACTS and we would like to make our families aware to ensure you continue to receive all of our emails.
How will FACTS/RenWeb rebranding affect me?
- Your login credentials (district code/username/password) will remain the same.
- Log in at factsmgt.com if you were using renweb.com.
- If you use RenWeb Home app, you will still be able to use it, however, you can log in and retrieve the same information easily through any browser on any device by logging in at factsmgt.com.
- To continue receiving emails (generated through FACTS), please whitelist or add factsmgt.com to your list of approved/safe senders.
- Yahoo – Open yahoo mailbox, click settings at the top right, click more settings, then filters in the left panel. Select add new filters, enter factsmgt.com and select inbox to deliver mail to, click save, click save again.
- Gmail – click the cog icon in the top right corner and then more mail settings. Select safe and blocked senders, then safe senders. Add factsmgt.com.
- Outlook – select junk from Home menu, then junk email options. Select the safe senders tab in the popup box. Click add and type in factsmgt.com and click ok. Click apply and then ok again.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, contact Nina Starks in our technology office at email@example.com.