Parents, Teachers & Friends (PTF)
Parents, Teachers and Friends
So much is happening at our school, and it’s a great time to get involved. Our goal is to build a strong parent-teacher base that will work together to form a sense of community at Parkview and build lasting relationships. PTF leadership positions are in place to help facilitate success as the school year moves forward.
Who are we?
- PTF stands for Parent Teacher Friends. The PTF was created to enhance the relationship between all members of the PBS family. It is made up of parents, faculty, staff and friends of PBS who are committed to supporting the mission of PBS.
Who can be a member?
- Congratulations! As parent/guardian of a current PBS student, you are a member of the PBS PTF. There are no dues required of a member of PTF.
What do we do?
- There is a wide range of opportunities to serve through the PTF. In the past, the PTF has sponsored various fundraising activities and events which helped to provide enhanced technology in the classrooms for all students, academic scholarships through the Brother Bob Awards and faculty/staff appreciation events, just to name a few.
- More recently, the PTF has partnered with the Eagle Annual Fund to replace its previous function as more of a fundraising organization and focus more effort on building and strengthening relationships among PBS families and the school through events and fellowship.
- We are striving to build a group of parents wanting to become more connected with other PBS parents and build a community of family across all divisions.