PARKVIEW BAPTIST SCHOOL, a faith-based, educational facility, and equal opportunity employer, is seeking an experienced, highly skilled individuals for the following positions:
– Early Childhood Substitute Teachers Babies – Pre-K, immediate need.
– Substitute Teachers Grades K – 12th, all grade levels, immediate need.
– Part-time Preschool Teacher Assistant (Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.) The preschool’s year runs from August-August; therefore, the traditional PBS holiday calendar is not followed.
– Part-time Preschool Afternoon Teacher (Monday – Friday from 2:45 p.m. to 6 p.m.) The preschool’s year runs from August-August; therefore, the traditional PBS holiday calendar is not followed.
– Cafeteria worker/Cook
– Part-time bus drivers to transport students to and from school field trips, sporting events and summer camp programs. Requirements: at least 21 years old, valid LA CDL license, certification and experience preferred. Must be able to perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections, supervise students and able to pass an annual background check, drug test and physical.